At Neliana we only have your best interests at heart. With the new changes happening around 'The General Data Protection Regulation' – or GDPR for short, we want to keep you in the loop and to ensure you that we are still committed to protecting our customers privacy and we take security very seriously.
WHERE DO WE GET OUR INFORMATION ABOUT YOU FROM?
This policy applies to any personal data that you have provided to Neliana through:
● Signing up to our mailing list
● Making or attempting to make a purchase on the website
● Having made a visit at one of our pop up stores and provided us with an email address whilst in store.
● Made direct contact with us via email, telephone, post or through submitting a contact form via the website
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
When you sign up to our mailing list in order to keep you up to date on new arrivals, exciting offers or special events you provided us with your name and email address. If you make a purchase it would require additional information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address, billing address, delivery address. This is the only information that is stored.
No credit card/debit card details are stored.
Each time you visit our website we automatically collect information and personal data about your computer system or device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. As you browse the Site, we collect information about the web pages or products that you view, which websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and details about how you interact with the Site. This automatically collected information is referred to as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies: "Cookies" these are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
We do this to help us analyse how users use the website so we can continue to ensure that we are providing you with the best experience
We will ensure we take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorised access to this information.
Please see our 'cookies policy' below. Any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us
WHO DO WE SHARE WITH?
We do not share any information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address that you have provided to any third parties.
We do use Royal Mail for the shipping of the majority of the orders that are placed with us. Royal Mail is provided with only the essential level of personal information such as name and address which is needed for a package to reach its destination.
We occasionally use HERMES for the shipping of some of the orders that are placed with us. HERMES is provided with only the essential level of personal information needed for a package to reach its destination.
We use PayPal for the processing of payments for goods purchased from the Site or over the telephone. Such card processing companies are only provided with the essential level of personal information needed to process these payments
3. How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that is collected to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment, making shipping arrangements, and providing you with invoices and order confirmations). We may also use this Order Information for the following purposes:
● To communicate with you;
● To review our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
● In accordance with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more often to improve and optimise the Site (e.g., by analysing how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the performance of our marketing campaigns).
We also obtain Device Information, which we may use to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you. The Device Information may also allow us to measure and understand the performance of such advertising.
We may process the following types of personal data belonging to you:
- Communication Data including any communication that you send to us whether through the contact form on our website, via email, social media private messaging, social media public posting or any other correspondence that you send us. We process this data in order to be able to communicate with you and for maintaining our records
- User Data including data about how you use our website. We process this data to administer our website and provide relevant content to you ensure we meet your needs and how we can improve our site and your experience when shopping with us
- Technical Data including data about your use of our website, such as your IP address, your account login data, details about your web browser, page views and navigation paths, length of visit to pages on our website, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. This data is sourced from our google analytics tracking system. We process this data to review your use of our website to ensure we fully provide an good overall experience when shopping at Neliana and to protect and grow the business
If you would like more information regarding our privacy practices please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Our email newsletters
If you have registered and given consent to receive email newsletters from Neliana we will contact you from time to time with updates, offers, new in via email to the address provided.
As a subscriber to our newsletter your personal details will be securely stored. We will not share your contact information with any other third party.
You can unsubscribe at any time in one of the following ways.
- Following the 'Unsubscribe' link in any of our email newsletters.
- Email your request to unsubscribe to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We review our newsletter subscription list from time to time. If it appears that you are not opening email newsletters over a period of time (for example 12 months) we will assume that you would prefer to unsubscribe from such mailings and we will remove your personal information from our newsletter list.
To ensure we are always providing you with an exciting experience it is important for us to keep learning about visits to our website. We have enabled 'cookies' on our site to help gather this data.
- Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer, they help to hold data about your visit to our website and to remember information such as recognising your account, your shopping basket or to record what pages you may have visited.
- Please be aware that certain functions of your computer may be impaired if you prevent your computer from accepting cookies
Please send us any feedback, or any other issue to email@example.com